time and energy to make lots of terrific art
I was thinking how sad I have been that I have not been able to keep up my art as I would like, for reasons I am not ready to reveal. My studio has been languishing and so has my right brain!
That said, I'm listing ways I can revive those creative juices, so here's my proposal to myself. The idea is to finish the year like I started it: strong.
- Not to buy any new supplies for the rest of the year (except paper and adhesive). I have waaaaaay too much stuff!
- To make at least one thing each month that is not obligated to someone or something.
- To add to my etsy store each wekk until the end of the year.
- To be early with my swaps.
- To complete my Jesse Tree ornaments before the end of November.