Creative block is one of the things I struggle with. Things are rocking along and then one day, without warning, it's like someone dammed up the river of ideas. Suddenly I got nothin'.
If you are stuck, lacking inspiration or just afraid to try something new, maybe you can try one of these:
- Found Magazine is filled with ideas and inspiration. It's all about old receipts and love notes and pictures of strangers just begging for their story to be told. It's fun to peek into the life of a stranger this way.
- Watch a video at TED.
- Leave your work, close the door behind you and take a walk. Clearing your head does wonders for the creative process.
- Check out these these packaging solutions. How creative!
- Visit Vamp & Tramp Booksellers to peruse all the artist book happiness they have available.
- Visit the Handmade Book Community's board to see what amateur and professional bookbinders from all over are up to.
- Zybooks also has a good variety of artist books to drool over.